Tags are labels that you can assign to each Product or Keyword you're tracking within a Project.
DataHawk offers you a list of suggested default tags for Products and Keywords, for instance:
You can also create your own custom tags with DataHawk. You could create, for instance, brand name labels, category labels, or related query labels, etc.
>>Read below to see how you can create tags and get multiple ideas for your Projects, products, and keyword organization with DataHawk.
A Tag is a way for you to better organize your Project. When you start tracking a lot of Products and Keywords, things tend to start getting messy. When assigning Tags, you can instead easily search within your Project using our Advanced Filters to sort items based on the Tags you select.
For instance, let's assume you have a Project called "Leather Bags". Within that project, you're tracking various leather briefcases, satchels, and tote bags.
With Tags, you can create custom tags and assign the ones you want, to each Product you're tracking. As such, you could create tags like:
"15 inches", "briefcases", "satchels" and so on.
Types Of Tags:
- Suggested Tags: These are the tags that you see on the Manage Tags popup. For example, Direct competitor, New entrant, or those that you have already used before for other products.
- Default Tags: These are labels that each product is assigned automatically as soon as added to the platform. Here's a list of all the automated tags:
→ FBA: If a product has FBA → Prime: If a product is listed on Prime → Vendor: If the product is from a vendor → Tracked: If you are already tracking it on DataHawk platform
→ ASIN: Gives you the ASIN of each product → Variation: Gives the highest-ranking variation of the chosen product. You just
need to hover your cursor over the tag.
→ Owned Tags: The Owned Product Tag is one of the default tags of our tool.
When assigning the Owned Tag to a Product you're tracking, this means that
product is one that you "own" in the meaning that it's the product you're selling.
We believe using this tag is an extremely convenient way for you to differentiate
your competitive intelligence monitoring approach from the tracking of your own
3. Custom Tags: The labels that you assign to your products to group them on
How to assign a Tag to a Product or Keyword?
Steps to assign and manage your tags:
- Click on the product settings icon for the desired product from the tracked product/keyword list.
- Choose the "Manage Tags" option from the drop-down list.
3. Manage Tags dialog box offers the suggested tags and option to manually enter
You also have a list of tags that you have used the most.
4. You can follow the same steps under the keyword list to assign tags to your
Keep in mind that you are also able to use multi-select actions so that you assign the tags you want to a large number of selected items simultaneously. To do so, simply thick the check-boxes on the left side of each item you're interested in, then click the Actions button on the upper-right side of the screen.
Combine the use of Tags and our advanced Filters system to seamlessly browse through your tracked Keywords and ASINs.