At DataHawk, we have developed a highly informative tool that will allow you to optimize your listings. Here is how you can take a step by step approach for optimizing your listings with DataHawk:
Step 1: Product Tracking
- Click on the Product icon on the left navigation bar when you are inside the project of your choice.
2. Choose the product from the list of tracked products for which you want to
analyze the listings.
3. You are directed to the product details page once you select the product from that
list where you see all the important KPIs.
Step 2: Listings Tracking
DataHawk gives you the details of all the changes that took place in the product listings for the tracked products that will save you time and help you maintain your brand reputation.
- Click on the “listing analysis tab” on the top to view all the product listing history and details.
The first thing you see is the current version of the listings consisting of :
- Title, Bullet Points
- Number of media(images or videos)
- List of most used words & number of times they have been used.
2. Hover your cursor over the dates on the left panel to have a glance at the history
of listings of that product.
(it is a product listings timeline that gives you the details of all the changes made with the dates on which they were applied.)
3. Click on the desired date or parameter in order to view the details of updates
4. Click “updating the selected time period” in order to increase or decrease the
range of the timeline.
Additionally, DataHawk Listings Analysis Tool also allows you to compare changes from the previous version, on the same screen.
- Simply select the later version that you would like to compare.
- Click on “Display changes from previous version” on the upper right side of the Listings tab.
Note that, keywords added as compared to the previous version are displayed in “green” and keywords removed have been displayed in “red”. It also gives you the details of the number of keywords updated as compared to the previous version.
Step 3: Excel Export
- Click on “Export Product/Project Data” from menu under the “Product/Project Actions” tab on top right corner.
It allows you to export your product data/ project data as an Excel file and make your own analysis with your favorite data visualization tool of your choice on your computer.
It is a product performance report generated by DataHawk in which you can directly compare the listings and all the related indicators, For instance, you can filter them as per your requirements for your listings analysis.
Similarly, you could build an Excel file with formulas that check the presence of target keywords per competitor.
Step 4: Product Alerting
Receive daily email alerts based on the custom triggers and rules related to changes in any tracked product. These changes could be in:
- Product Listing Details
- Reviews and Ratings
- Price change
- Number of sellers or best sellers
- Click on the “Setup an alert” from the menu under the “Product Actions / Project Actions” tab available on the top right of the page.
2. You could also create an alert by clicking on the "Core" icon that on the left navigation menu that would direct you to the Alerting Section.
(And, you see the “Edit monitor information & Rules” pop-up box where you set the alerts.)