This article is no longer being updated. For updated information visit LINK
Amazon sellers can connect multiple accounts to the same DataHawk account. Connecting your Amazon Seller Central account allows you to automatically collect your financial data and facilitate reporting on it, breaking down your revenues and expenses as well as other product information in a very detailed manner.
How to connect your Amazon Seller Central account to DataHawk?
You can connect as many Amazon Seller Central accounts as you want.
1. Go to the sources page
2. Click Add Sources
3. Select the Amazon Seller Central source
4. Select the region corresponding to the account you want to add
5. You will get redirected to the login page of your Amazon Seller Central account
6. Enter your Seller Central login credentials
7. Authorize integrating DataHawk into your Seller Central account
8. Post authorization, you will be redirected to the DataHawk Platform. Under the Seller Central tab, you can view the account(s) you allowed DataHawk to access.
🚧 Note: Integrating an Amazon Seller Central account requires having the right user access. If you don't have it, you can always share the link to the Seller Central login page you got redirected to with the person in your team who has the appropriate access.
Which marketplaces are supported?
DataHawk supports Seller Central reporting for three Amazon regions:
North America: US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
Europe: UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, UAE, Sweden, and Poland.
Far East: Singapore, Australia, and Japan.
How do we connect your account?
We connect to your Seller Central account via the Seller Partners API (SP-API). Read more about SP-API here. For users that had used our previously existing MWS credentials integration, everything remains the same. DataHawk has automatically migrated the credentials to SP-API.